What are cookies?
These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us provide you with a good experience when you
browse our website and allows us to improve our website.
There are two main types of cookie:
- session cookies – these are deleted when you finish browsing a website and are not stored on your computer longer than this
- persistent cookies – these are stored on your computer after you have finished using a website so that the website provider can remember your preferences the next time you use it
Cookies can be set by the website you have browsed, i.e. the website displayed in the uniform resource locator (URL) window. These are
called first party cookies. Third party cookies are set by a website other than the one that you are browsing.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
The cookies we use
- recognise you whenever you visit our website (this speeds up your access to our website)
- obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of internet
- carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content and services and help us better understand our visitor requirements and interest
- target our marketing more effectively through the use of interest based advertising;
- make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable
computer or other electronic device such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information, this will not usually identify
you personally. In certain circumstances we may collect personal information about you—but only where you voluntarily provide it
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, [for example Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube and Adobe Flashplayer which we use to display video content.] These third party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
The table below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|Google remarketing and Adwords
||We use Remarketing with Google Analytics on a set number of pages on our website to advertise online and make our adverts more
relevant. Remarketing uses remarketing cookies that will be used by third parties (including Google) to show our adverts on websites other than our own website.
How to turn off cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-pub...